LOVE=HURTS.. RIGHT/WRONG?

I love you.. simple words.. but I'm so glad when you say it to me..
cryin this midnite..
at first it's just an ordinary relationship.. but then I know I've fallen so far away where I used to be..
when I taste your love.. I can't stop since then.. I'm addicted.
I shouldn't be like that.. but if I didn't say it, well I'd stll have felt it..
some things hit me tonight.. let my tears hit the floor..
nobody knows me, nobody knows you, nobody knows us, our feelin, but Allah n our own selves..
do you really love me? or just a damn shit you've said?
I'm unpredictable.. I can do anything I want, if I will..
your love has a strong effect in me but I'll make sure it will never change anything about me..
I know it was just for an ordinary relation..
I'm tryin to be patient.. I am.. but just.. think about it again.. won't you hurt when your honey said that to the other?
you've proven it.. in front of me.. hope you'll do it behind me too.. I do not know what am I thinkin about this time..
there's only you in my mind n I'm not lyin..
still wondering why don't you go on with the other.. [?]
what do I have? what have I done? I still couldn't understand this..
still cryn.. wanna do this on your shoulder T,T
hope you'll understand what is exactly I'm feelin..
I just want you to not go away and let me down..
I just want you to love me, from your deepest heart..
I just wanna be the only one who's staying in your heart and mind..
Think about it by yourself.. 

26.03.2011
01.23 a.m

Komentar

Postingan Populer