MY RAINBOW IN MY MOSLEM NEW YEAR

Have been two years in my school, I felt so alive. I had many beautiful places to make pretty memories there, I had so many teachers who love me, I had a gardener and security who very familiar with me. I was wondering why did so many people know me. Am I beautiful or something? When I saw my face in front of the mirror, I thought I have an ordinary face. I have a flat nose, round face, but I realized that I have a beautiful eyes. My name is Syasha, I was a busy girl, I had so many things to do inside and outside the school. I joined so many contests, activites, and extracurriculars. That’s why I have so many friends anywhere. But between all my friends, I had 5 best friends. They are Ochyd, Atul, Cheppy, Echa, and Erwin. And actually I had the best teacher who always open her heart to share everything with, her name is Mrs. Nafi’. We regarded that we were so funny and charming as Teletubbies so we called ourselves Teletubbies. Beside them, I had a special boyfriend, his name is Ayus , I loved him so much and I really like his full name, Ahmad Religius.
I was so happy that I had them all. They are my life beside my family. We used to share everything together. I really feel comfort when I accompanied by one of them everywhere I go, include Ochyd. As we often to go together, bad rumors were spreading in my school. They said that Ochyd was my boyfriend. Of course I denied that rumors cause the fact was not justlike that. One morning, suddenly Ayus said, “Keep away from Ochyd !! I hate your both closeness.” How surprized I was when I heard him say that, as I know he never talked about what he actually feel. May be the rumor had made him so uncomfortable cause what people know was he’s my boyfriend. But the fact Ayus was.
I said nothing and he left me. I was so confused, and I don’t know what to do. Finally I decided to keep away from Ochyd as Ayus want. Teletubbies felt the differences with my face, with my acts. And Echa, the Bonek asked me, “What’s wrong with you, Sha? Not only me who feel your difference, but Teletubies do too, especially Ochyd. He told me that you changed your behavior with him. And he actually don’t know what is happening to you. Please now tell us, Shasya..” and that time I could say nothing, then I cried. Echa hugged me and calm me down. Finally I told them about Ayus. And I also told them that I don’t know what to do at that time so I decided to keep away from Ochyd as I’ve done. Erwin had an idea, he would explain it Ayus that there was nothing between Ochyd and me but real and pure best friend.
In the following day, Erwin explained it to Ayus. Ayus would understand but he still had a cloudy face. Until three days later, after school was over, I heard someone scream, “Assalamu’alaikum !!” loudly in front of my school gate and he looked so annoyed. Among him, there were two person whom I know well. With a torn on one of their uniform, a red face caused by the rough and also stone bruise. I was just burbling, “Oh my God..” and Mrs. Nafi  came soon and grab them then ordered them to seat. Mrs. Nafi scream loudly and angry to them, “You are friends !! so why did you cruel each other?? Can you think more wise?? Do you know that what you have done is justlike a stupid cat?? Are you like cat?? So what had made you both do something stupid like this!!!!!???” She tried to find what is the main problem. And of course I could guess what was the main problem, that was me. I felt so wrong. I didn’t know what has made them do something stupid like that. I cried and I said nothing when people asked me.
That was a very bad day. My problem with Ayus and Ochyd didn’t clear yet, actually the girls of Teletubbies had a problem too. Echa and Cheppy told me that Atul has changed, she started to keep away and ignore us. “Oh my Good.. L what the hell problem again is this??”. Two days after I heard that news, finally we decided to share together, talk about our problem with Atul. But something made me furious. Erwin didn’t come, and we didn’t know why. But the show must go on and finally we continued our meeting without him. I was the first speaker in that meeting. Atul couldn’t stop cry cause she didn’t realize her changing, and she said sorry about that. In that meeting, I said, ”This is a sweet problem, with this problem, we could learn to share and solve it, and of course to understand each other.” And when we were still talk each other, we heard that Ayus had an accident and we also heard that his motorcycle lose. We were, the girls of Teletubbies, just could be worry about Ayus but Ochyd came to where Ayus was. And after Ochyd left, we keep trying to get Ayus’s place. After we found it, I was just looking at Ayus and sat beside him. Asked him about his condition and I could breathe again to saw him okay. But there I couldn’t find Ochyd, so that I asked Ayus and he answered, ”Ochyd is looking for my motorcycle with my father..” and then two hours later, Ochyd called me and told that the motorcycle has found. Everyone in that room said, “Alhamdulillah.. J”..
I thought I could sleep enough well that night. But I didn’t realized, that some days later would be a special day for Moslem, the day when Allah created the universe, heaven and hell.. the Moslem new year, the day when I have to be grateful to Allah for all bliss that He has given to me as long as that time. “Ya Allah.. how can I thank to You?? I feel so tired with all of my problem, actually with Ayus..” I started to close my eyes, and suddenly I wondered where Erwin was.
In the morning, I woke up.. and with a cheerful face my mom said to me, “Syasha, invite your friends here on Wednesday 15th..” and I asked my mom, “Do you want to celebrate the Moslem new year or something, Mom?” and my mom answered, “Ya.. just see it later J.” Then I went to school, and when I was at school, Teletubbies told me that Erwin already had a girlfriend and yesterday he had a date with his girl so that he couldn’t share together with us and he also apologize to us. Of course we  could understand and we were so happy for him. And after that, I invited my friends to come to my house on Wednesday 15th. And they agreed to come. I also invited my beloved person, Ayus. I hoped he could come J.
The day has come and I  hope everyone could come. It was drizzling and I was worry if they couldn’t go. But one by one of them came, my mom also invited our close family. And Erwin came with his girlfriend. But I couldn’t find Ochyd.. and Ayus. No one knew about them. I was sad to know that they didn’t come but I tried to hide my feeling. And I just remembered that the day was my dad’s birthday. I was so sorry to forget it, so I didn’t buy any tart. But a vew minutes later, I heard the sound of Ochyd’s motorcycle, I looked around, that was him. And how happy I was to know that Ochyd came with Ayus J, Ayus brought a box but I don’t know what that was. They entered my house and greet my mom. When Ayus greet my mom, he gave the box to her while saying, ”I’m sure you had made delicious foods but I’m not sure that you had bought the tart, so I give it to you, mam. J” my mom accepted it happily and I was so glad to see that. My dad came home from his work and he surprized of all. And we said “Happy Birthday” then we sang together. My dad was so happy of it, he said, “I feel that I am the happiest daddy in this world..” . and after that, Ayus and I went to the porch of my house, on the swinging chair, there I asked Ayus, “Where did you know that today is my dad’s birthday?” and he answered, “I read your diary J I’m sorry, dear.. I din’t mean to but I don’t know that it was a diary.” He smiled and there  I saw a rainbow behind him.That was the best and the most beautiful Moslem new year ever JJJ alhamdulillah .. thank’s Allah.. thank’s for all you have given to me..

Dear my Emen.ku tersuayang.. tulisan ini sudah lama aku bikin.. untuk menjaga orisinalitas dan kejujuran, nama2 di atas tidak ada yang aku rubah.. tapi.. catatan untuk my Emen.ku tersuuayaang.. salah satu nama yg nangkring d.atas sudah tiada arti lagi buat.ku sejak kedatangan.mu sayang.. love you.. muah.. :)

Komentar

Postingan Populer